Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Halloween Card Class Time Again??!!??

I just can't believe that it has been an entire year since I posted these:




Yet here we were again on Friday night, me and about 13/16 Card Class members reminiscing about the year that has flown past. These are the goodies we made this year and of course some of them had to be for Halloween. I'm not sure which I like better; Last year's mummy or Franky's Chocolate Drawer? I also like Witchy Poo, but Franky sure makes the popcorn look like a special treat too. We really enjoyed ourselves AGAIN. Not sure if they'll be able to stand me for another year, but we'll see if there is Halloween Card Class III in 2009.





Here are the other 4 projects from Friday Night. I'm so behind on my posting, you better watch out! A flood's a coming!







No comments: