Sunday, August 26, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
1. Two everyday things I can't live without: Water and Light
2. Two of my favorite songs: Traveling Soldier and Jesus Take the Wheel (also, Christmas music, any kind!)
3. Two things I want to do before I die: Be so good at something, it gives others goose-bumps and overcome my "bad" habits.
4. Two things I worry about: Failing my Children, Failing Myself
5. Two stores I shop at: Costco and Old Navy
6. Two things that scare me: Not being able to protect my kids, losing my family
7. Two snacks I could eat everyday: Ice-Cream and French Fry's (yes, together!)
8. Two people I would be lost without: My Mom and My Husband
9. Two nicknames I've been given: Shelly Belly and Buttars Butt (my maiden name is Buttars!)
10. Next two places I want to go on vacation: Colorado, Someplace Tropical (on a cruise!)
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Okay, so I'm really having to stretch here. . .
The Osmond's (Marie pictured above) are my cousins. . . And, we used to actually see them at family reunions. . . And she sang at my Uncle Rex's funeral. . . And we were invited to her first wedding. . . And she picked me out of a crowd at the Idaho State Fair in 1989-90 (can't remember for sure which year!) My family participated in a talent show with the Osmond's in attendance when we were kids doing "I need some Pepper," -- A ridiculous spoof on needing toilet paper in an outhouse. And I have a picture of Donny with my Grandmother not long before she passed away. . . Okay, that's 7! Whew!!! That wasn't so tough!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Thursday, August 2, 2007
might perhaps have never been seen.
― Robert Bresson