Thursday, December 10, 2009

Organizing Christmas and a Funny

Seems like I forgot this project in my previous post. These have been around for a while. . . A file folder converted to a pocket holder. Planning pages are from Organized Christmas. . . I just converted them to green since I'm not a fan of black at Christmas!








So this morning while getting Walker ready for school he asks me,

"Mom, what will you grow into?" (I understand Walker speak and knew exactly what he was asking!)

"Well, Walker, when you grow up and have kids I will be a grandma!"

Walker thinks for a minute and says,

"I don't want you to grown into a grandma, I want you to stay my mom. . ."

"You are growing up, Walker. . . every day you are getting bigger. You can clearly see you are not a baby anymore."

There is a long pause and then he says, "I want you to come over to my house then. I'll bake you some cookies."

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUG!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

2 comments:

Jen said...

awww!!! big hug from me too. :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh My! How precious is that?! BIG HUG indeed! Your children are all such amazing people. Hmmm. I wonder where they got that?!!!