We are making it! Walker finally did not require Tylenol with Codeine to get out of bed. His breath (although horrid for a few days) is finally tolerable. He tried really hard and was a very brave boy, but it was a LOOOOONG week. A few things to remember if you ever have a child go through this:
1. Just keep them medicated.
2. Don't plan anything and don't try and go anywhere. Good luck on sleeping.
3. No Ketchup (2 hour melt-down)
4. No lemonade (even Crystal Light) - (You don't want to know what this was like!)
5. Beware of other selective "food" items. There is sometimes no rhyme nor reason.
6. The Doctor probably can't remember what it was like if he had his tonsils out and probably hasn't. . . don't listen to them, they have no idea.
Thanks for the well wishes. We really appreciate you!