Monday, May 18, 2009

I Just Thought You Should Know. . .

that Wyatt and Walker had an adventure today while they were under the ocean surfing. First Wyatt was grabbed up by a giant octopus who was going to squeeze him really hard. This was the gigantic king of the octopuses, but then Wyatt remembered that if he fed him people food he would become his friend. Just then Walker was about to be eaten by a shark so he whipped out a can of whale chicken and the shark gave him a ride around in the ocean so they could see the other sea creatures and defeat the evil sea monster. . .

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming!

I received an award! Not once, but twice! Thank you Kelly and Sharli! You are both awesome and two of the most lemonade making people I know!


The Lemonade Stand Award
Rules for this Award:
*Comment on this blog
*Cut and Paste this award logo and use it on your own blog
*Nominate a blog you feel worthy of the award
*Link to your nominee within your blog post
*Comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award
*Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation!

While there are many, many worthwhile bloggers, my award goes to Lois! Lois you are definitely worthy of a lemonade stand. You inspire me with your generosity, creativity, love of family and friends, as well as just plain kindness. Enjoy your award my friend!

1 comment:

Lois Michael said...

You are too kind Rachele! Thank you for this nice award which I will proudly display even though I have been a bad blogger lately.