Monday, August 16, 2010

I Can Color!

Finally!  40 years old and I learned how to color!
Thanks Jen for the FANTASTIC class!
Wish I could come to the next class,
but fortunately for me, my feet 
will be planted firmly on the Southern California 
sandy beach!  Laguna Beach, here we come!
In real life it looks like I painted it.  I am so happy with the results.
I cam home and looked at some other things I've colored...
hmmmmmmmm. . . let's just say. . . 
not so pretty.  Copics are worth it. . .
at least to a paper and ink enthusiast like myself.

Hopefully I can hone my skills from here!


1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Yes, indeed - you certainly CAN color!!! This is just GORGEOUS! I'm very impressed! Wow.

I had SO hoped I could talk myself out of the copics - they are SO-o-o-o expensive! But this is simply a work of art - just amazing.

Hugs!