Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My little spooks would like to wish you a Happy Halloween!

Walker, the Warlock was very excited to have a green face.
Wyatt, the little devil was thrilled to have a "moose tash." He also gasped a huge loud breath outward and exclaimed "I can't really breathe fire, I'm just a kid!"
Ever since we studied about Julius Ceaser's love of Cleopatra, Jessica knew this is what she wanted to be for Halloween!

I couldn't convince Mikensee to wear a real costume. She's at that age. This is what she came up with. Walker calls her a Sweet, Sweet Petunia, so that's what we decided she was.
From our house to yours; Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The things that come our of your boys' mouth........hilarious!!! Your kids look so adorable!

My kids were BORING! Especially Maddie. She's the only one that I actually bought costume props for, and then she didn't want to wear them. Stinkin' kid! hehe Sooooooooo, when she went trick-or-treating she wore her kindergarten class shirt from last year (it was dirty and she wanted it that way), her black silky soccer shorts, and green vampire teeth. John finally talked her into at least wearing her new pink cowgirl boots by telling her that she'd be the only cowgirl vampire in the whole world. I refused to take pictures. I don't want to remember that I let her out of the house looking like that. lol

Cindy

Stacey said...

Rachele-
Your children are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE visiting your blog. Your home seems FILLED with FUN and LOVE!! I love it!!!!
I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Halloween. Thanks for sharing a glimpse!!! :)
-S