Thursday, October 18, 2007

This is a Tickitar


I love how children say things that you just can't help repeating (even though you know its your job to teach them the proper way to speak!) Walker and Wyatt call a guitar a tickitar. It say's "NNNN, Nanner, Nee, NNNN, Nanner, NNNN," according to Walker. I just think it is so cute! They have also always called their blankets, Monkeys and to this day we all call them that! Mikensee said B'cuter (computer), nummynums for M&M's and callepitter (caterpillar). I have some of these things written down, but I wish I'd taken the time to record every sweet detail! So for today, I'll treausre that this is a tickitar!

1 comment:

Kari said...

There is nothing like the words that kiddos create! Glad to see you've taken the time to write some of them down ... I've forgotten too many :(