Thursday, July 19, 2007

Color


Jessica is my very colorful 5 (almost 6) year old. I was telling her this morning that I think she should be a color. She just brightens every room and is as stubborn and hard headed as they come. She definitely adds color to every minute of my life and our family. Well, I just love the Color And Quote section over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I love color and the use of it in everything from ads to decorating. . . I especially love looking everywhere for color combos I can try. Obviously some people are just really good at playing with color. I'm probably not an expert, but like my "happy" card below I find color inspiration in some unusual places. . . Today I found these pictures and decided I had to try posting some color combination inspiration of my own.

No comments: