Monday, July 16, 2007

Wow! Never Thought I would finish this one!






Sometimes I tackle mini albums thinking that it will save me time. . . This was definitely a mistake of judgement on this one! I really enjoyed making this little gem and I loved reliving the memories of the vacation too! As this album is 31 pages I have linked a video of the complete album at the bottom of my blog. . . Hope you enjoy it!


Got the 7 Gypsies from my friend Jen over at J4Fun. They are hard to find and hard for her to keep in stock! I definitely would have made my insert pages (I removed the set that came with and made my own), and scrapped them BEFORE assembling the album. . . I had no idea when I sewed all those little pages in there how long they would take to complete! Jen, Lois and I all started these one afternoon. . . are yours done yet??? HMMMM????


No comments: