Monday, July 30, 2007

Wish We All Could Be California Kids!




Just back from our Laguna Beach Vacation! What a trip! We had such a good time exploring the tide pools, played with crabs, found all sorts of interesting wild-life there! I've got many incredible pictures. Missed a great picture while Mikensee was riding the waves. Dolphins were swimming and jumping maybe 20 feet from her. She missed the entire thing due to the waves in her view! I couldn't get my camera out fast enough! I did get some photos of the dolphins, but not clear enough other than to identify that they are dolphins. We enjoyed hanging at the beach, digging in the sand, exploring, eating (of course!) and just having a really good time. . . I do wish we could be California kids! (only on vacation of course!)

No comments: