Saturday, July 7, 2007

More on D for Dear Daughter!



Mikensee also made me these little cuties!
This MM band-aid tin was also stuffed with
Twix and now houses my 2"Cuttlebug dies!
The little mini candy bar purse is too cute to let go!
The little purse is made by cutting a 1.25" x 4.5" CS,
Scoring at 1.25, 2.25, 3.5 and 3.75"
Stamp, fold and glue a Hershey nugget inside!
A brad and small flower keeps the flap closed and a
ribbon slid through and tied creates the handle. She
learned these by helping me make bunch of them for
a valentine workshop. She pays attention well! (or she sneaked this one and kept if for a special occasion.)
I'd bet on the later, but hey, I'm the lucky special occasion!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tori said...

My e-mails keep getting kicked back to me when I try to send them to your address.

My blog is www.torij.blogspot.com.

Come see. :)