Sunday, July 8, 2007

E is for Excited!


Extra Excited that I have had almost 20 people sign up for my blog! There are some I don't know and that is even more exciting to me! E is also for {Enjoyed} making this fun little gift!


So this is a just a bunch of goodies wrapped and packaged so the recipient is hopefully glad to receive it! I covered a chocolate bar, made a notepad into a mini purse, covered a small bottle of hand lotion and a pack of gum! The CS is Cherub Pink, Baby Pink and Bamboo all from CTMH, the ribbon is SU, the buttons are unknown. I used a fun paper pack (now retired) called Between Friends. Stamp sets are Beary Much (CTMH C1034), The Best Way (C1037) and a couple of miscellaneous flowers!


1 comment:

Lois Michael said...

Very cute Rachele. You may want to give us out here a recipe on what all you used so we can copy your cute stuff. PLease!!