Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Luck Has EVERYTHING To Do With It






And I am one lucky girl! I have a great friend and owner of the best discount hobby site anywhere (Just4FunCrafts) and for my birthday she made me this cute little scrapbook! I say little, but it weighs nearly a pound. . . It's made with covered chip board and has all kinds of tags, pocket and cool, fun stuff. . . she actually used sand that she sneakily asked me to bring her back from my Laguna Beach vacation. . . this is just so amazing I really can't believe it!!! So, yes, I am lucky, very, very lucky! Thanks Jen!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Um, all I can say is WOW!!!

Tresa Black said...

Love this, Rachele. Wish Jenn was MY friend! LOL!

Okay, you've been tagged! See my blog and then post your 7 random facts. www.fabulouslyartsy.blogspot.com