Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On The 7th Day of Christmas

Wall Hanging Card Holder/Future Scrapbook Page to Hold Whatever Christmas Thingy!



Okay, so I really should have official titles for this stuff, but as I was creating, I really did think that I can use it for a scrapbook page and put my favorite Christmas pictures and maybe the kids' letters to Santa. . . or maybe all of the cute little wallet and family photos that I receive in my Christmas cards this year. Either way it was fun to make and would be a great gift too!

I didn't do an official tutorial for this project, but I'm happy to answer any questions if you have any after you look at it! It essentially has 3 pockets and a ribbon tie so it can be hung up for display. Ideal to stick Christmas Cards in as they stuff your mailbox!



As a side note, I realize that I actually skipped a day in my 12 days, but I promise I won't short you on the projects nor will you be disappointed with the little goodies I still have coming your way. This will be done before Santa arrives at your house with his reindeer pulled sleigh! So if you're still looking for last minute gifts you can make (or keep) stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying the projects you are sharing! I sure wish I had your talent!!

I've marked many of them as ideas I would like to create.

This one is really beautiful!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Kari said...

Absolutely fantastic!!! Loving all of your hard work to share with us :)

scrappernic said...

What a fabulous project! I saw something similar in a papercrafts a while back, but it wasn't nearly as beautiful as yours. I want to try this one.