Thursday, December 20, 2007

On the 8th Day of Christmas

Treat Pails! Stampendous makes these adorable clear pails. They come in 2 sizes, but I prefer these pint size. Jen carries them at J4FUNand they aren't expensive at all!


This wasn't a project I had planned, but my CTMH Secret Sister (you know who you are!) sent me the Queen and Company Felt self-adhesive ribbon (which I've secretly wanted, but haven't splurged on!) The second I saw it and the star pattern I knew I had to make treat pails to hold my homemade carmels and truffles. The truffles I make are the really easy Kraft Recipe ones. The carmels I make are to die for! The recipe will be posted on my blog, but not tonight! I made the topper with scraps left over from other holiday projects and the cute Paper Trey Ink Stamp set called Holiday Treats. So, if you're looking for a cute way to package your holiday goodies this month (or any other small gift too) this is a fast, simple project that you can make too!

2 comments:

laos348 said...

These are really nice. That felt ribbon is perfect.

Kari said...

completely adorable!! I love the uniqueness of the clear pail ... so versatile :)